Here are some of my pieces directly related to education and the COVID19 crisis. I am also part of the team behind the silverliningforlearning.org project (where you will find additional video archives and blog posts):
- Teenagers, retirement and reflections on the new abnormal [Blog post]
- Tipping point for online learning [blog post].
- A revised version was published in ECNU Review of Education, as Tipping Point for Online Learning? On Questioning the Right Assumptions
- Beware of science envy in designing the future of learning [Blog post]
- The value of school, with Kevin Close.
- Silver Lining for Learning side conversations:
- 100,000: Commemorating the 100,000 individuals, in the United States, who have had their lives cut short due to COVID19 (video)1.5 billion learners out of school: A global educational crisis (video)